Thursday, September 02, 2004

Indig Tips (8)

If you are fed up with commercial messages invading your Freedom of Thought, try using your Freedom of Speech. Every time a company invites you to buy something, make sure that you give feedback. The following examples could be helpful.

Dear Carrefour, thank you for informing me about your special reductions on meat, vegetables and garden furniture this week (see enclosed advertisement). However, I regret to inform you that due to other commitments I will not be able to take advantage of your offer. Yours sincerely, xxx

Dear Coca Cola, thank you for informing me about the benefits of drinking coca cola. However, for ideological and social reasons I have decided to rely on other beverages. Yours sincerely, xxx

It could be cheaper to do this using e-mail rather than letters. It could be practical to open a special e-mail account for this kind of correspondence. It could be fun to start straight away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home